The Blue Stars Fan Network, NEW for 2009!
The World Class ensembles of Drum Corps International have come together to bring new
options, new features and new digital content directly to fans, adding to the largest collection
of online drum corps media anywhere!
Drum Corps International and the Blue Stars are incredibly pleased to announce the return and
expansion of one of the most ambitious Web-based undertakings since DCI's founding some 37 years ago.
The Blue Stars, along with the other DCI World Class corps have come together in a collaborative effort
to take the wraps off of the totally redesigned and wildly expanded "Fan Network," which now gives fans
of drum corps across the world the chance to enjoy a spectacular, dizzying array of media options unlike
anything ever offered before. Featuring unlimited and exclusive access to ALL of the action from the
Blue Stars and ALL of the World Class corps on the 2009 Drum Corps International Tour, great new
features will help you catch every note of the excitement. But that's just the beginning!
Giving you ultimate access to the Blue Stars and the other World Class corps
of DCI...At your fingertips...24 hours a day...
Organized into several different content sections, the Fan Network is set up for easy viewing
and direct access to all available digital assets from the Blue Stars and the other participating corps.
Spotlight '09 & Off the Field (FREE viral videos)
- Daily features, with up-to-the-minute exclusive drum corps news and entertaining glimpses from
the 2009 DCI Tour
- Exclusive backstage features posted from "embedded" corps video crews crisscrossing the country
as they take to the road with the Blue Stars and other corps. Now offered absolutelynFREE to all drum
corps fans for 2009!
On Demand '09 & On the Field (subscription based)
- Live Webcasts from select 2009 DCI Tour events tentatively scheduled for Annapolis, MD;
Stanford, CA; Denver, CO; San Antonio, TX; Atlanta, GA and Indianapolis, IN ... subject to change
with the addition of more events
- Post-show replay available for on-demand viewing of complete corps performances from select
locations - including all Webcast events and more
- Unlimited access to the entire Drum Corps International audio/video vault - including all of the
Top 12 World Championship performances since 1974
- Audio and Video downloads of your all-time favorite performances - from "the classics" to the current day
Your favorite Fan Network features in a new user-friendly interface...
Fan Network programmers have been hard at work during the off-season developing a new
user-interface to give fans the ultimate online drum corps experience. Among some of the
new features you'll see:
- A streamlined browsing experience to access and switch between your favorite corps channels with ease
- Improved video filtering and search functionality
- BIGGER and better video quality
Now available in two affordable subscription options...
The $39 Fan Network Subscription will give you access to Video on
Demand of corps performances from select 2009 events, access to all current-year and historical video
archives, discounts on audio and video downloads, in addition to all of the free content provided by
your favorite corps.
The $59 Fan Network Plus Subscription will give you all of the great
features of a regular subscription, PLUS access to all live Webcasts of some of Drum Corps International's
biggest events, and more!
The new Blue Stars Fan Network gives you complete access to this impressive display of media content
for 365 days a year. Can't get enough drum corps action? Well, NOW is the time to join!
Check it out and subscribe today at TheFanNetwork.org.